Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Some Photos

I guess you have waited long enough for the pictures.

I went through all the ones I have and came up with my favorite ones. There are more that I could send and I still have to got through Deborah's photos too. There was also a newspaper photographer there and he took some wonderful pictures. I can tell you that there were thousands of photos taken of all the babies by all sorts of people.

I hope that this is just a glimpse of the trip we had.

Love and laughter,
Amanda

Sarah and OR Nurses




















Sarah and Deborah on plane



















Michael Crying













Gabriel, Michael, and Sarah, pre-op














Gabriel and Micael eyeing each other

3 comments:

andrea said...

the kids look so cute. I am so glad they were able to have surgery.

Anonymous said...

OMG! they look great!!
Are Gabe and Michael brothers? They certainly look similiar!
They did an awsome job!

Anonymous said...

It is so wondeful to see what you and LWB are doing for these beautiful children. I enjoy your blog so much. Thank you!!!!
Sarah