Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy Easter!




Look at what we did this week. We took Easter baby pictures and I just loved the way they turned out. There were so many great ones that I had a hard time choosing just one for each baby. I might have to send some more later.


My grateful thanks go out to Jeannie Butler, whose generosity and thoughtfulness can be seen in my house everyday. She sent a 50 pound box of supplies with clothes that the babies wear all the time. In this box, she also sent these adorable matching outfits with Easter grass, bunnies and baskets. In addition, she sent an egg dyeing kit, which you can see the babies are trying to lick off. Laura and Nina had egg shells in their mouths.


Also to Scott and Amy, our resident photographers, who are so willing to help. In spite of Amy's horrible morning sickness, she agreed to take time to take some photos for us. Their pictures have gone all over the world and have also landed up on Chinese national TV. They capture the babies so well and so many people have fallen in love because of the cuteness factor. I joke and tell them they should have charged us commission. I have heard that their pictures are screen savers on quite a few computers.

May we remember the real reason we celebrate Easter.

With all out love and lots of baby laughter,

The seven of us.

No comments: