Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Nina!!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I thought that for Nina's birthday I would get some of the photos of our last seven months together and show you the journey that we have had. Her birthday party was attended by lots of friends and I am grateful for all the presents they brought.

Nina1: One of the first pictures that I took of Nina.

Amanda with Babies: I fell asleep with four of the babies. Nina was sleeping on my left arm.


One of the first photos I took of Nina.

Nina Post Op. I just loved this picture of her with all her tubes and playing in bed.
Nina Trike: She was a little nervous of being on the trike and it was such a brave smile.
Nina Toothsmile: This is so typically her. Happy and smiling.
Ninacake: Eating her birthday cake which she loved. Look at all the stuff on her face.
Love and laughter,

Amanda

No comments: