Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Flower's new friends

I do not know if I mentioned this before but Flower's grandmother's name is Laura and she has an aunt who is named Amanda. She is not going to forget these two names easily. The funny thing is she has no idea my name is Amanda. Amanda to her is baby Amanda, whom she still knew by pointing at her picture on the closet door. Angee added some more information.

I forgot to tell you that she also has a stuffed panda bear named JoJo, a CareBear named Olivia and a monkey named Amanda. It is so cute to hear her call them or go looking for them!

I have had so many emails from people who are so happy to hear just how well the three girls are doing. I am so grateful to get news from the transplanted little starfish. I am so grateful to all the people who donate their money, time and talents. The results of all of our efforts are now so clearly visible. I love hearing and watching to see our three successes thriving and learning on being totally loved on by moms and dads, brothers and sisters and extended families.

Love and laughter,
Amanda
chinese.starfishthrower@gmail.com

4 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

She looks just beautiful and so happy.

asiangard said...

You can tell Flowers parents totally love her, I know that makes you so happy.

Susie said...

I think you are wonderful! These children are so lucky to have caretakers like you! All the children are beautiful.

sara :) said...

I had the opportunity to meet Flower this weekend and she is a wonderful little girl. Thank you for all your efforts for these beautiful children. Flower's parents and extended family love her more than anything and I am so happy to have watched this story unfold.