Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Virginia at SIX Months!

People often ask me how it is that we have such beautiful babies. I am not sure. I do not look at them and think I only want the beautiful ones and choose them based on that. When I got Virginia I was looking for a heart baby and I hardly saw her face. When we got home I was so surprised because she looked like Breanna, who looked like Antoinette when they were babies. I took these pictures of Virginia in the space of about 30 minutes. One really cute thing....about a third of the pictures she had her tongue sticking out. Virginia has got such a sweet personality and smiles so easily when you kiss her hands. She just loves jumping the the jumperoo.

Life, Love and Laughter,
Amanda

Starfish Foster Home
Xian China

At Starfish, we have taken care of 67 children to date, arranged almost 50 surgeries and had a whopping 18 international adoptions, so our little starfishes live all over the globe: the US (latest adoptions to Kentucky and New Jersey), Netherlands, Norway and Spain. Two children are matched at the moment waiting for their families. We currently have 30 babies under the age of 3 1/2 at two foster homes. We just opened a new cleft palate house on February 5, 2009.

www.thestarfishfosterhome.org
http://chinesestarfish.blogspot.com
NEW BLOG SITE FOR CLEFT HOME:
http://chinesestarfishcleft.blogspot.com
chinese.starfishthrower@gmail.com
Cell: 86.1348.812.4847

No comments: