Sunday, November 02, 2008

Please Pray for Bella!


Last week we found Bella in the orphanage. As you can see from her picture she is in need of some serious help. I am sending you the picture so that you can pray for this child. Dr Lisa Buckmiller and a team of medical staff should have arrived here this morning and I am on my way with Bella to go and find them . That in itself is such a miracle, the timing could not have been better. Please pray that Dr Lisa can find the solutions to help Bella. I know that Dr Lisa is not prepared to do something like this and I know that this would take a considerable amount of planning but I pray that she will be guided to find the right answer. The growth has already enlarged in the last few days and her eye cannot open anymore.

Life, Love and Laughter,
Amanda

Starfish Foster Home


New Website:

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Bella and all the medical staff that the care and help she needs is available.

Best wishes.

Jet said...

I sure hope they can help her! Our thoughts are with you.

Jet

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh my thoughts are with this sweet starfishette... hugs to her...

Suz said...

I was so sorry to hear about Bella. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Suzanne

Pam said...

Please keep us updated on Bella

John & Michelle said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you baby Bella!!!
(((HUGS)))
Michelle
Illinois

heid said...

i have been concerned about little bella has there been a new update. my best wishes and prayers!!