Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween with Flower and Amanda

As you might know I love seeing what wonderful experiences the children are having who have been adopted.

Flower's mom send lots of photos. I think she walks around with a camera strapped around her neck. I love to see just how Flower is growing. It looks like the family has been having a Halloween week in Idaho because they have been partying hard over there and I have lots of pictures to prove it.

Amanda's family also sent some pictures and she was such a glamorous kitty cat. Looking at her pictures, I still think she has some of the best hair on the block. When she came to me when she 22 days old she had a whole head of hair and it never fell out it only got more beautiful.

Life, Love and Laughter,
Amanda

Starfish Foster Home
www.chinesestarfish.org
http://chinesestarfish.blogspot.com






1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

Those are great pictures! You can tell that they have wonderful families and are so loved.