Sunday, November 12, 2006

Laura and her family
















I got some pictures of Laura and her family and I am also sending a picture of Laura with her older brother Carson. I thought I would share and that you will be interested to know that how she is doing. All things considered she is doing really well but I am sure there is some things that will take a little longer to get used to. Here is part of a letter from Evelyn:

Laura Joan is doing great and seems to be adjusting well. Sometimes I think she misses everybody especially at night but tonight was a lot easier. Carson is coming to love Laura Joan just like us. He had a hard time at first. But now wants to keep hugging and kissing her sometimes a little too rough but she seems to adore him.

Love and laughter,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet! Thanks for sharing! I can tell Laura likes her new brother.