Thursday, August 10, 2006

Update on Laura and Jonas

Saturday, May 27, 2006 at 11:18 AM PDT

We met with the doctors this morning and they will decide this afternoon what they are going to do. In the eight months that I have had Laura she has never had a fever, last night she started getting one on the plane and by 3am it was really high. Well now she is questionable for an operation and we have to see if her fever stays down. It has been eight hours since the last Tylenol and so now we wait. I did find out that Jonas will only have his lip repaired and not his palette. There is another medical mission coming in August to Xian and if Jonas is still with me and not adopted yet we will sign him up. I made a really good contact for some heart surgeries which I am going to need. I saw a badge on one of the medical team members and I then asked some questions. Turned out to be a golden contact for all sorts of medical missions.

Thank you for all your prayers and support.

Love and laughter,


No comments: